Post-Graduate Year (PGY) Training Schedule
- All residents are enrolled in a three year progressive Core Curriculum through Kansas City University Graduate Medical Education. The curriculum includes online AMA core competency modules, QI projects, and a research course.
- Continuity clinic is scheduled two ½ days a week for every month during training throughout residency.
Conferences and Didactics
- Journal Club- Monthly
- M&M – Weekly
- Tumor Board – Monthly
- Board Review – Twice a Month-Oral board practice
- Quality Meeting – Once a Month
- Didactics: Based on SCORES – Weekly: Incorporates a lecture, book review and question bank
- Attend Lectures – Once a Month
- Grand Rounds: Hospital wide diverse topics – Once a month
- Wellness Education – Once a month
For more information please contact the General Surgery Residency Coordinator: