Occupational Therapy is located in the St. Mary’s Joint and Spine Institute.
Click here for directions or call 816-655-5700 for more information.
Aging, injury, and illness can threaten a body’s movement. Our therapists are trained to maximize one’s movement and help relieve pain. Physicians order physical therapy and/or occupational therapy to help their patients regain strength, range of motion, balance, and function. Clients also learn how to prevent further injury and are provided home exercise programs.
Phone: 816-655-5700 (to schedule an appointment or for more information)
Common Diagnosis Benefiting from Occupational Therapy
- Stroke, head injury, Parkinson’s, MS
- Shoulder, elbow, hand, neck and joint pain
- General weakness and deconditioning
- Joint tendonitis, tendonosis or bursitis
- Joint replacements, scopes and repairs
- Sports-related injuries
- Pediatric care
- Soft tissue injuries
- Edema management
- Post-mastectomy treatment
- Lymphedema treatment
We’re dedicated to providing prompt, quality service.