Aging, injury and illness can threaten a body’s movement. Our therapists are trained to maximize one’s movement and help relieve pain. Physicians order physical therapy and/or occupational therapy to help their patients regain strength, range of motion, balance and function. Clients also learn how to prevent further injury and are provided home exercise programs.
Physical Therapy is located in the St. Mary’s Joint and Spine and Surgical Institutes.
201 NW R. D. Mize Road
Blue Springs, Mo.
Call 816-655-5700 for more information and to schedule an appointment.
Common Diagnosis Benefiting from Physical Therapy
- Stroke, head injury, Parkinson’s, MS
- Low back, neck and joint pain
- General weakness and deconditioning
- Joint tendonitis, tendonosis or bursitis
- Joint replacements, scopes and repairs
- Sports related injuries
- Pediatric care
- Soft tissue injuries
- Vestibular rehabilitation
We’re dedicated to providing prompt, quality service.