Jackie – AKA “Sir Clarence” – arrived for his final day of Cardiac Rehabilitation dressed in his full Shriner’s clown gear. Why? Because he is excited that with his new strength following treatment, he can once again walk the parade paths an interact with the crowds. Congratulations Jackie! We are proud of you.
- Mass is celebrated in The Holy Family Chapel on Tuesdays at 11:30 am
- House Supervisor Stephanie Stephens, RN is the November WOW Award Winner!
- Alzheimer’s Awareness Month: Elevating Alzheimer’s Care
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month – an annual international health campaign focused on raising awareness about Breast Cancer
- CEO Kelly Pearce and CNO Emily Pegues thanked out Pharmacy Department of St. Mary’s Medical Center for National Pharmacy Week