Our residents got to show off their driving skills this past Saturday at K1 Speed in Lee’s Summit for their quarterly wellness event. Congratulations to Dr. Ben Murrell for winning both the qualifier and final race with best lap time of just 23.434 seconds! What an exhilarating rush to drive go karts at 45 mph! A special thank you to St. Mary’s Medical Center, our Program Director, and Residency Coordinator for sponsoring and coordinating such a fun event for our General Surgery residents and staff.
- February 2024 Heart Health Challenge! How Many Steps You Can Get In?
- Meet Reverend Father Alex Okoro, Ph.D., a full-time Priest with our Chaplain Program at St. Mary’s Medical Center.
- Laura Meyer, RN – Cardiac Rehab is the January WOW Award Winner!
- St. Mary’s Medical Center – Blue Springs, MO’s High Value Recognition and Achievements in 2023
- St. Mary’s Medical Center Congratulates Fred Leverette On His Retirement