St. Mary’s Medical Center is honored to receive the “Excellence in Donation Celebration” award from the Midwest Transplant Network. The award is titled “hope Takes Flights”, which showcases the transformative power of hope and the metamorphosis that occurs when someone is given a second chance at life. Receiving the award is Megan Jackson, Surgery Nursing Manager and Heather Vernon, Director of ER and ICU. More information is available at ShareLifeMidwest.com.
- Mass is celebrated in The Holy Family Chapel on Tuesdays at 11:30 am
- House Supervisor Stephanie Stephens, RN is the November WOW Award Winner!
- Alzheimer’s Awareness Month: Elevating Alzheimer’s Care
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month – an annual international health campaign focused on raising awareness about Breast Cancer
- CEO Kelly Pearce and CNO Emily Pegues thanked out Pharmacy Department of St. Mary’s Medical Center for National Pharmacy Week